****DIGITAL DOWNLOAD**** (Listing in progress: I'll be updating with better photos in the next day or so. Thanks for understanding.)
Up your jewelry display style with this rotating countertop tower! I used Glowforge Medium Draftboard (painted it black) and Maple Veneer to dress up the lid** and there are lots of ways you can customize. Paint them or leave them natural wood, make them from wood or acrylic. Engrave patterns, images, words, or logos in the sides and/or lid. The ideas go on and on!
Files are for medium (3mm/.125in) THE PEGS MUST BE CUT FROM MEDIUM (3mm/.125in)
File includes revised hooks for better fit and removal for travel. And fitted inserts for watch storage inside the display.
All materials can vary in thickness, even those labeled the same from the same source. You must measure your material before cutting and adjust the file if necessary to fit your chosen material.
• 12" x 6.5" x 6.5"
>> Files Included:
• SVG and PDF
>> I glued one square 3" lazy Susan turntable onto the base.
NO PHYICAL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED. THIS IS FOR YOU TO CUT YOUR OWN MATERIALS TO MAKE YOUR OWN DISPLAY.
>> PERMISSIONS FOR USE:
• Feel free to cut the files for personal use or for reselling the items you make with them.
• No attribution required, but thank-yous and shout outs are always appreciated. POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE SUPER HELPFUL! Tell me what you think at >> https://www.facebook.com/pg/gtallentdesigns/reviews/ <<
• NEITHER THE FILES NOR THE PICTURES ON THIS POST CAN BE SHARED, RESOLD, OR REDISTRIBUTED IN ANY FORM.
**NO RETURNS PERMITTED ON DOWNLOADED ITEMS
• No physical items included in this listing.
Want to buy your own Glowforge? Use my referral link and save $100-$500! https://glowforge.us/QMKAOEGC
>> Connect with me!
• Website: http://gtallent.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gtallentdesigns/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gtallentdesigns/
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Sep 2, 2020
I just did a test run of the joints on a small piece and it fits perfectly the first time, no adjustments. Very well done files. Now I'm ready to make this display for my work in a new boutique. You are the bombdiggity and I can't wait to see how it turns out for me. Gracias!